Tuesday 13 May 2008

New Textile Challenge Site

Hi all, well, I just couldn't wait for another challenge so I decided that I would very much like to try a group of my very own.
I opened it today and I am hoping very much you will all join me in a very laid back challenge.

The site is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TriciasTextileChallenge/ If you have any problems reaching it just let me know.

I am hoping it will be a really fun place to hang out with like minded passionate Textile/mixed media folk.

I am going to run the first challenge until the end of June just to make sure that any late comers have the chance to catch up.

I hope to do some swaps from the first challenge if enough people sign up. Do drop by and let me know what you all think.

Look forward to seeing you all there, oh and you are more than welcome to make any suggestions. See you soon Tricia

1 comment:

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
I'd love to trade with you at CYBER FYBER. Of course you can select a postcard and/or an ATC and create something later! I've basically asked that the trade is completed within a month...just to make the organizational needs easier. Please just leave a comment on the trade(s) you want (limit: one of each!) Then send a follow-up, private email to me at cyberfyber@prodigy.net with your "real" address. I'll edit the post for your selection(s) to reflect our trade and include a link to this blog. I'll mail your selection(s) and wait for yours!
Thanks so much for your interest!
Susan