Wednesday 3 November 2010

A new start for me

Sometimes you need to clear the way to make a new start. I have done this today by closing the two online forums I used to run. This will leave me more time to concentrate on what I want to do. I have lots I wish to achieve and although this is not the new year as we normally like to think of it. It is in Pagan terms. We look towards the dark gloomy days and wait for Spring but Winter can be a very productive time especially for those with nimble fingers. I am a bit of a Pagan myself. I believe in Mother earth and her constant renewal that we have all in some way taken for granted. Much of my work in the past has had Green themes. Especially when I was studying for my degree, I wrote my thesis on Green Art in our times.
Anyway, as I was saying a new start. To celebrate this I have revamped the blog a little and added a link to my flickr site to celebrate much of the work I have already made. The image at the top shows many pieces of work that you can see at Flickr and to get there all you have to do is click on my picture to the right. Then you will be able to see all these pieces of work full sized.
A few of these are no longer in my possession as the smaller postcards I swapped with other artists from around the globe. I hope the artwork gave them lots of pleasure. As does the work they sent to me in return.
Well, I am not going to say too much more now as there are no images in this post but do pop over to flickr if you would like to celebrate with me the achievements which have made me just a little proud. See you all soon Bye for now Tricia x

8 comments:

Yvette said...

Tricia, this is a good decision for you I think.
Thanks for all the hard work you did for us.
I'll stay in touch here
again thanks
yvette

Helen said...

Good luck with everything Tricia.
Hope you’re able to find plenty of time for your own creativity midst the juggle of life. I’m only just settling back into blogging again... sometimes one has to be a “bizy bak son”.
Take care
All the best
Helen

Tricks said...

Thanks Yvette I think so too, yes I would like to think we could all stay in touch, we all gain inspiration from ome another. I often drop by to see what you are doing too.
Thanks again Helen for the good wishes. Cheers to both of you Tricia x

SHELAGH FOLGATE said...

Good luck Tricia, thanks for all the fun. Love Shelagh x
http://shelaghfolgate.blogspot.com

Tricks said...

Thanks Shelagh, it was good to get to know everyone and a lot of fun too; but I now have to concentrate on some serious work. I will keep in touch. Cheers Tricia

t said...

Good for you Tricia, I look forward to seeing your art work develop here. Enjoy your time.

xt

t said...

Good for you Tricia, I look forward to seeing your art work develop here. Enjoy your time.

xt

Tricks said...

Thanks Teresa,
I am looking forward to a new start. Cheers Tricia