Saturday 29 January 2011

My Stitch Doodles

I have been continuing the theme that I began earlier and here are the results: I say results but this in a sense does not in any way indicate these are finished pieces of work. This is experimental work, like a sampler that is in miniature with no structure to get in the way of discovery. It is not about what these have become but what I have learned from making them. I hope you will enjoy looking at these as much as I have enjoyed making them. They are all ATC size.















































































































































2 comments:

Lynda Howells said...

wow..beautiful work. you should be proud of youirselfxxlynda

Tricks said...

Hi Lynda,
Thank you so much for dropping by and leaving a comment, it is always good to receive feedback. I think your dye work is very special indeed. Well done and keep it up. :D